Young Adults "Teen Etiquette" School Holidays Workshop
Australia's leading Teen Etiquette Workshop for Teens teaching young adults the essentials of social etiquette and grace.
The Australian Finishing School Teen Etiquette and Dining Programs combine to create a Swiss finishing School alternative in Australia, designed to give adolescents the social skills necessary to help them mature into confident and self-assured adults. The programs are specifically designed to meet the needs of this age group. They are highly interactive and fun, and are in harmony with the growing emphasis on character education and positive self-esteem.
In a similar vein as a Swiss finishing school, this course was created to give teenagers the social skills they need to help them become confident and self-assured young adults, with the skill set to cope and excel in any social or academic situation.
Investment includes: dynamic interactive etiquette lessons, expert instruction, tutorial meals where applicable, an illustrated workbook, refreshments, materials and a certificate of attendance.
HOW OUR SCHOOLS BASED PROGRAM TRAINING WORKS.
At Australian Finishing School we’ve been sharing our expertise with adults and young people for many years, and seeing firsthand the impact it has. When working with schools, we aim to support your existing curriculum and teaching approach – and will tailor a program to include the topics you feel are most relevant for your students.
We offer etiquette training for school students in a range of formats. Options include:
- Weekly lessons for a set period (often 6-8 weeks is ideal). These are ideal for smaller groups and involve lots of role-play and hands-on practice.
- Interactive workshops (usually 1-3 hours) where we address subjects of your choice with an entire class.
- School presentations (usually 1 hour) usually focused on a specific topic such as social media etiquette, the importance of reputation management or making a positive first impression.
Our trainers are currently working with schools across Adelaide in South Australia and in all major cities across Australia.
School Etiquette Program Subjects:
- First impressions
- Communication skills
- Positive posture and body language
- Potentially social media etiquette
- Presentation and grooming
- Dining etiquette
- Public speaking
For more information on what we can offer your school contact us today.