School Etiquette Program
The Australian Finishing School incorporates our popular Teen Etiquette and Dining Program to founder our School Etiquette Program . At AFS we have created a Swiss finishing school alternative in Australia, designed to give adolescents the social skills necessary to help them mature into confident and self-assured adults. The School Etiquette Program is specifically designed to meet the needs of this age group. The program is highly interactive and fun, and are in harmony with the growing emphasis on character education and positive self-esteem.
HOW OUR SCHOOLS BASED PROGRAM TRAINING WORKS.
At Australian Finishing School we’ve been sharing our expertise with adults and young people for many years, and seeing firsthand the impact it has. When working with schools, we aim to support your existing curriculum and teaching approach – and will tailor a program to include the topics you feel are most relevant for your students.
We offer etiquette training for school students in a range of formats. Options include:
- Weekly lessons for a set period (often 6-8 weeks is ideal). These are ideal for smaller groups and involve lots of role-play and hands-on practice.
- Interactive workshops (usually 1-3 hours) where we address subjects of your choice with an entire class.
- School presentations (usually 1 hour) usually focused on a specific topic such as social media etiquette, the importance of reputation management or making a positive first impression.
Our trainers are currently working with schools across Adelaide South Australia and registering interest for those in all major Australian cities.
School Etiquette Program Subjects:
- First impressions
- Communication skills
- Positive posture and body language
- Social media etiquette
- Presentation and grooming & Hygiene
- Dining etiquette
- Public speaking