Children at this age are really forming who they are and the person they want to be. It’s a good time to help them shape their character and teach them how to be the best person they can be, using some etiquette skills to help them behave appropriately in social situations and with their peers.
Our interactive and engaging lessons are fun, to get full interest and buy-in from your children. The skills they will learn at Australian Finishing School will help your pre-teen make a smoother transition into the teenage years, confident in their abilities to meet life’s social challenges.
- Social & Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Introductions and Greetings
- Self-respect & Respect for Others
- Conversation & Listening Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Social Media Etiquette & Safety
- The Protocol of Public Places
- The ABCs of Table Manners and Dining
- Table Place Settings (UK, Continental, US)
- Napkins & Handling Silverware
- Difficult to Eat Foods
- Do’s & Don’ts of Graceful Dining
- Showing Appreciation
Investment includes: dynamic interactive etiquette lessons, expert instruction, tutorial meals where applicable, an illustrated workbook, refreshments, materials and a certificate of attendance.